NextLight Mega w/ Com Port
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: NextLight
- Product Code: megacom
NextLight Mega w/ Com Port 650W LED Grow Light
Replaces your Traditional 1000W HPS DE 1:1
DIMMER NOT INCLUDED! NextLight Com Port is compatible with most 0-10V dimmers. NextLight Mega w/ Com Port does not dim to off. These fixtures will dim no lower than 10%. A timer/contact relay is needed to achieve full shut off. Contact NextLight for additional dimming questions. 10' CAT6 cable included.
The Mega is designed to meet the needs of commercial and home growers alike. We understand excessive power consumption, bulb replacements and heat are the biggest problems indoor growers face. The NextLight Commercial Series alleviates all of those issues.
This bright white LED grow light is named “Mega” not for its size but for the increased production and large footprint it will supply to your canopy. Using only 650 watts, this light is perfect for growers looking to cover larger areas using less.
5' x 5' Flower
7' x 7' Veg
L90 > 40K Hour
|Input Current||5.4A @ 120V, 2.7A @ 240V|
|Energy Use||650 watts|
|Dimensions (in)||37 x 37 x 2.5|
|Dimensions (mm)||939.8 x 939.8 x 63.5|
|Commercial Series Universal Specifications|
|Operating Voltage||100-277 VAC|
|Operating Frequency||60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||-4ºF to 104ºF (-20ºC to 40ºC)|
|Warranty||5 Years Full|
|Life Rating||100,000 hours @ 77ºF|
|UL Certification||Damp, Dry|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA: Of US and Imported Parts|
Mega PAR Numbers
Inside a 4' x 4' Grow Tent
- Flower Footprint: 5' x 5'
- PPF: 1400
- Wattage: 650W
- PPF/Watt: 2.15
- Unit Dimensions: 37" x 37"
*All Readings Taken Using LI-COR LI-250A Light Meter.
NextLight Full Spectrum LED
NextLight fixtures emit a full spectrum, bright white light which is more sun-like than even your traditional HPS. Using this spectrum you can expect tighter internodal spacing and better overall quality.
Contrary to popular beliefs of the past, NextLight continued to pioneer the use of bright white, full spectrum LED, which has now become the gold standard of grow lighting.
NextLight's Full Spectrum is easy to work under and provides the same sun-like qualities plants love without the negatives of high energy requirements and high heat.
(Click here for more info on Spectrum)
WARNING: Please read and follow the instructions below before installing and using your NextLight.
Safety Recommendations and Warnings:
- Do NOT use any Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) on or near the light fixture. VOCs can cause damage to LEDs. (including insect foggers)
- Do NOT use the light fixture with a damaged power cord.
- Only use power cords that were supplied with your light fixture.
- Hang light fixture securely so that it cannot fall.
- The light fixture is certified for use in damp and dry locations. Never directly spray water on the light fixture. Do NOT immerse light fixture in water.
- Operate the light fixture within the temperature range of -31 °F and 158 °F.
- Please check and adhere to all local rules, regulations and zoning codes when installing.
- Always disconnect power from the light fixture before moving or cleaning it.
- Do NOT use the fixture near flammable, explosive or reactive substances.
- Do NOT hang by power cord.
- Do NOT attempt to open, rewire or reconfigure any components of the light system. It will void the warranty and could cause serious injury or death.
- Hang the light fixture using supplied V-Hooks.
- Hang fixture at a minimum of 12” from light and plant canopy. Less than 12” distance may burn plants.
- Recommended coverage is 4’ x 4‘ or 5’ x 5‘ for flowering and 7’ x 7’ area for vegetative growth.
- Wipe down outside of light fixture with a damp rag.
- Dry thoroughly with a chamois or moist cellulose sponge to prevent water spots.
- NextLight products are to be used for lawful purposes only. It is the responsibility of you as the purchaser to know and abide by all laws pertaining to the use of NextLight products.
- NextLight, LLC will NOT be held liable for any unlawful state or federal activity arising out of the use of our products. By purchasing a NextLight product, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, confirming that you as the purchaser are attesting to the lawful use of our product and are thereby solely responsible for acting in conformance with all applicable regulations.
- Please go to nextlightsystems.com for warranty and return information.
Click HERE for NextLight Mega Instructions PDF
Enabling 0-10V Dimming Capability
- NextLight Com Port
- NextLight Mega w/ Com Port
- CAT6 Cable
- *0-10V Dimmer
*0-10V Dimmer connects to CAT6 Cable connects to NextLight Com Port connects to CAT6 Cable connects to NextLight Com Port and so on.
- CAT6 sockets on Com Port can act as input or output.
- Suggested max fixtures per dimmer is 20. Exceeding max fixtures per dimmer may result in excessive dimmer sensitivity.
*NextLight Com Port is compatible with most 0-10V dimmers.