NextLight Mega w/ Com Port
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: NextLight
- Product Code: mega2021
NextLight Mega 650W LED Grow Light
More Efficient and Updated with 0-10V DIM to OFF Driver
The same great NextLight Mega - Commercial Series is now more efficient and equipped with updated RJ12 - Communication Port and 0-10V DIM to OFF Drivers. These new components can integrate with most 0-10V Controllers, to achieve full fixture shut off without the need for a traditional timer.
All NextLight products carry a Five (5) Year Full Manufacturer’s Warranty and the best Customer Service in the industry.
DIMMER NOT INCLUDED!
Please click the Dimming Guide tab above to access dimming instructions and guides.
The Mega is designed to meet the needs of commercial and home growers alike. We understand excessive power consumption, bulb replacements and heat are the biggest problems indoor growers face. The NextLight Commercial Series alleviates all of those issues.
This bright white LED grow light is named “Mega” not for its size but for the increased production and large footprint it will supply to your canopy. Using only 650 watts, this light is perfect for growers looking to cover larger areas using less.
5' x 5' Flower
7' x 7' Veg
Q90 > 40K Hour
|Input Current||5.4A @ 120V, 2.7A @ 240V|
|Energy Use||650 watts|
|Dimensions (in)||37 x 37 x 2.5|
|Dimensions (mm)||939.8 x 939.8 x 63.5|
|Commercial Series Universal Specifications|
|Operating Voltage||100-277 VAC|
|Operating Frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||-4ºF to 104ºF (-20ºC to 40ºC)|
|Warranty||5 Years Full|
|Life Rating||Q90 > 40,000 Hours|
|UL Certification||Damp, Dry|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA: Of US and Imported Parts|
NextLight Full Spectrum LED
NextLight fixtures emit a full spectrum, bright white light which is more sun-like than even your traditional HPS. Using this spectrum you can expect tighter internodal spacing and better overall quality.
Contrary to popular beliefs of the past, NextLight continued to pioneer the use of bright white, full spectrum LED, which has now become the gold standard of grow lighting.
NextLight's Full Spectrum is easy to work under and provides the same sun-like qualities plants love without the negatives of high energy requirements and high heat.
(Click here for more info on Spectrum)
WARNING: Please read and follow the instructions below before installing and using your NextLight.
Safety Recommendations and Warnings:
- Do NOT use any Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) on or near the light fixture. VOCs can cause damage to LEDs. (including insect foggers)
- Do NOT use the light fixture with a damaged power cord.
- Only use power cords that were supplied with your light fixture.
- Hang light fixture securely so that it cannot fall.
- The light fixture is certified for use in damp and dry locations. Never directly spray water on the light fixture. Do NOT immerse light fixture in water.
- Operate the light fixture within the temperature range of -31 °F and 158 °F.
- Please check and adhere to all local rules, regulations and zoning codes when installing.
- Always disconnect power from the light fixture before moving or cleaning it.
- Do NOT use the fixture near flammable, explosive or reactive substances.
- Do NOT hang by power cord.
- Do NOT attempt to open, rewire or reconfigure any components of the light system. It will void the warranty and could cause serious injury or death.
- Hang the light fixture using supplied V-Hooks.
- Hang fixture at a minimum of 12” from light and plant canopy. Less than 12” distance may burn plants.
- Recommended coverage is 4’ x 4‘ or 5’ x 5‘ for flowering and 7’ x 7’ area for vegetative growth.
- Wipe down outside of light fixture with a damp rag.
- Dry thoroughly with a chamois or moist cellulose sponge to prevent water spots.
- NextLight products are to be used for lawful purposes only. It is the responsibility of you as the purchaser to know and abide by all laws pertaining to the use of NextLight products.
- NextLight, LLC will NOT be held liable for any unlawful state or federal activity arising out of the use of our products. By purchasing a NextLight product, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, confirming that you as the purchaser are attesting to the lawful use of our product and are thereby solely responsible for acting in conformance with all applicable regulations.
- Please go to nextlightsystems.com for warranty and return information.
Click HERE for NextLight Mega Instructions PDF
Mega PAR Numbers
Inside a 4' x 4' Grow Tent
- Flower Footprint: 4' x 4'
- PPF: 1560
- Wattage: 650W
- PPF/Watt: 2.4
- Unit Dimensions: 36.5" x 35.5"
*All Readings Taken Using LI-COR LI-250A Light Meter.
NextLight Updated Com Port Dimming Guide
The NextLight Mega - Commercial Series updated RJ12 Com Port is compatible with most 0-10V dimmers, and enables true 0-10V dimming capability. With updated Drivers, you can now DIM to OFF. If your Com Port has a RJ12 Updated sticker, please use the Updated Com Port Dimming Guide.
Identifying Your Com Port
- Identify your NextLight Updated Com Port by locating the “RJ12 Updated” sticker.
- NextLight Classic Com Port will have no identifying sticker.
Integrating Updated Com Port and Classic Com Port
If you are trying to integrate NextLight Updated Com Port with NextLight Classic Com Port, please use the guide for Integrating Updated Com Port and Classic Com Port.